Session/Gig – Calendar
Calendar – gigs, events and sessions
You can use the calendar to search for events by category, month or simply list them in order (use the Agenda setting).
Our Friday sessions are held at the Blackford Hall (Moray Institute) from 7.00 p.m. until 9.30 p.m. unless stated otherwise.
All under 14s will have to be signed in by an adult, who is then responsible for ensuring the under 14 is collected from the hall. See below calendar for notice to parents.
The calendar also shows bookings for future gigs. Everyone gigs are for all BFG players. If you are thinking of booking us please go to the Bookings page. We may have provisional bookings that are not listed on this page.
For more information on an Event click on the Event Title in the Calendar.
- 5BFG Friday Session7:00 pm - 9:30 pmEveryone session. Teaching. Slow session. Fast session. Ceilidh Band practice some nights. , ...
- 12BFG Friday Session7:00 pm - 9:30 pmEveryone session. Teaching. Slow session. Fast session. Ceilidh Band practice some nights. , ...
- 14Ceilidh Band Practice6:30 pm - 8:00 pmMoray Institute , ...
- 19BFG Friday Session7:00 pm - 9:30 pmEveryone session. Teaching. Slow session. Fast session. Ceilidh Band practice some nights. , ...
- 20House Session1:00 pm - 3:00 pmBethan is hosting a house session in Blackford from 1pm to 3pm, all welcome. Please contact Bethan if you need her address. , ...
- 25Committee Meeting6:30 pm - 8:00 pmCommittee meeting. Non-committee members welcome, just contact Andrew Peacock. , ...Blackford Music Club8:00 pm - 10:00 pmMonthly Blackford Music club, organised by Sandy. IN the Church hall, 8pm-10pm. All welcome, £2 donation for adults. , ...
- 26BFG Friday Session7:00 pm - 9:30 pmEveryone session. Teaching. Slow session. Fast session. Ceilidh Band practice some nights. , ...
- 28Dunning Session7:30 am - 10:00 pmMonthly Dunning session at the Kirkstyle inn. All welcome. With thanks to Simon for organising. , ...
If we have to change plans because of bad weather or other circumstances we will try to update the News page by 6.00 p.m. on Fridays. You can always call the following numbers to check if there are any changes of plan:-
To all parents: BFG can only take care of children when they are at the hall and part of the playing / learning session, or at an official BFG event venue. It is your responsibility to ensure that they get to and from the hall/venue safely. BFG cannot look after children when they are not in the hall at one of the practice sessions or at an official gig to which we have taken them. Beginner’s sessions are generally only to 8.00 pm. Everyone is welcome to stay on and we would like them to, but we cannot supervise children once they stop playing and we ask that you please attend with them particularly after 8.00. Thank you.